Job Title: Lighting (LD – L2)
The LD / L2 position is responsible for operating any and all lighting equipment in support of CWP events, under the guidance of the Production Manager. Direct contact with clients and the ability to use cutting edge tools to artistically and creatively execute the clients vision is required.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- Must be competent and comfortable on grandMA2 / grandMA3 consoles.
- Must be able to understand, create and navigate event paperwork, detailed lighting plots, fixture schedules, prep sheets, and inventory control paperwork.
- Must have knowledge of repairing lighting equipment according to the manufacturer guidelines, and perform preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to work with and direct shop staff on all aspects of lighting systems including cabling, power, rigging and general usage.
- Load/ Unload gear for transportation of all related lighting/video/audio equipment to the event.
- Prep all assigned projects for events thru the use of CWP Production’s processes and procedures.
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively while maintaining positive morale on fast paced job sites and in the warehouse.
- Works corporate events, festivals, tours, one-offs, weekends or any applicable Company event as required or assigned.
- Must be willing to learn new skills, and be an all around team player
- Assist in any Company related event equipment prep where needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma preferred
- 5+ years in the touring, concert, event industry preferred
- Must be actively learning and growing skillsets
- Strong technical and communication skills and ability to retain information
Vision and Statement
CWP Productions is the premier audio, lighting, scenic and video production company in Arkansas that specializes in full-service production of concerts, tours, music festivals, corporate, and special events. We are dedicated to giving our clients the highest quality production experience. We do it right the first time, every time by pairing state of the art technology and first class service.
We hire people with drive, perseverance, humility, integrity, and personal responsibility.
Mission Statement: Do It Right the First Time
Required Team Member Values:
- Be Dependable, Accountable and Prepared to Perform Your Responsibilities to Meet/Exceed Our Customer Expectations every day.
- Strive to listen, learn and get better every day.
- Strive to make your teammates better every day.
- Give credit and say thank you to your teammates.
- Celebrate the success of your team.
- Admit mistakes and see them as opportunities for improvement.
- Treat everyone you encounter with dignity, value, respect, and most of all kindness.
- Stay positive and make people smile : )
- Consistently follow and produce the CWP Productions Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $63,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Little Rock, AR 72204: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please provide a link to your portfolio or links to shows you have programmed / operated.
Work Location: One location