The law offices of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, a leading civil defense litigation firm, is seeking a full-time Paralegal for its Philadelphia, PA office with 3-5 years of insurance defense experience. Casualty experience preferred. Hybrid (remote/in-office) schedule.
Job duties may include:
- Obtain, review and analyze documents, including medical records and financial records, tax and employment records, or any other relevant information
- Provide a medical record chronology
- Prepare for trial by preparing trial notebooks, exhibits, and witness files
- Compile evidence and supporting information by searching records, discovery documents, transcripts, libraries, and databases
- Manage files and documents
- Coordinate with support services and clients, opposing law firms, and courts
- Manage court docket calendar
- Generate status reports, logs, and indexes
- Correspond with clients and opposing law firms
- Legal research
- Research and analysis of case issues, including medical research of facts, medical articles, and expert articles.
- Communication of issues with experts and investigation and analysis of expert qualifications and experience, including prior transcripts, testimony and articles.
- Perform additional duties as required
- At least 3 years of defense litigation experience.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree. Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-approved program is preferred.
Marshall Dennehey is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this position.
Firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location