Cincinnati Insurance Company
Job title: Loss Control – Consultant
Company: Cincinnati Insurance Company
Job description: Description:
Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
The Loss Control department has an opening for a Loss Control Consultant working in Fort Wayne, Indiana territory. Loss Control Consultants provide beneficial services to our local independent agency partners, helping them write and retain commercial insurance clients. Responsibilities also include conducting multi-line risk evaluations on existing and prospective accounts.
Positions serving territories away from our headquarters in Fairfield, Ohio may be fully remote.
The pay range for this position is $70,000 – $120,000 annually. The pay determination is based on the applicant’s education, experience, location, knowledge, skills and abilities. Eligible associates may also receive an annual cash bonus and stock incentives based on company and individual performance.
Be ready to\:
- develop and maintain positive relationships with our local independent agency partners and their clients
- conduct risk evaluation surveys to assist in the underwriting process of new and renewal business
- develop and maintain productive relationships with underwriters and field team associates
- provide loss control servicing, such as training, consultation, IH and ergonomic, to existing commercial policyholders
- prepare technically detailed reports providing a clear assessment of risk and appropriate recommendations
- attend field territory sales meetings when applicable
- update marketing and underwriting associates on services status for the field territory
- review claims and loss trends in order to initiate loss mitigation efforts
- update agencies on services status for their clients
Be equipped with\:
- the ability to work remotely and flexibility to travel
- knowledge of commercial lines insurance products and coverage
- the ability to develop and conduct training programs
- knowledge in hazard recognition and control for workers’ compensation, property, fleet, general liability and products liability
- time management skills and the ability to work independently to accomplish goals
- interpersonal, consultative and organizational skills
- proficiencies in Microsoft® Office tools and related software
- undergraduate degree in engineering or applicable science or related experience and training
- professional designations such as CSP, CFPS, CIH, OHST, CPCU, ARM or CRM
Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether you have experience from another carrier or you’re new to the insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance professional – all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our and packages.
Many departments at our Headquarters in Fairfield, Ohio, offer hybrid work options, empowering associates to work from home several days a week. Depending on your role and responsibilities, hybrid options may be available.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law.
Expected salary: $70000 – 120000 per year
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Job date: Thu, 18 May 2023 07:39:32 GMT
Click Here To Apply