Job title: LPN – Monday – Friday Full Time position
Company: Nexion Health
Job description: Job Description:
$23 – $24 / hr. based on experience
$5.00 / hour All shifts
3pm-11pm: $1.00 / hour
11pm-7am: $3.00 / hour
Access up to 50% of your earned pay before pay day!
Free Telehealth and Teletherapy Services for Employee and Family
Ask us about or Level 1 and 2 educational programs. RN/LVN/LPNs can earn up to an additional $1.50 per hour.
We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement opportunity, as well as our Family Scholarship Program.
Your talents, skills and hearts are in high demand. Join our team of collaborative healthcare professionals and work closely with a cross-functional team to create an environment of quality health and wellness of the minds, bodies and spirit s of our residents. APPLY TODAY!
Over the past 20 years, Nexion has grown to 50 affiliate skilled nursing and rehabilitation, as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Our collaborative and compassionate culture provides a platform for team members to share their talents and skills to facilitate continuous improvement across the entire organization. Nexion has also taken an active stance for diversity and inclusion by establishing a Diversity Task Force to tear down divisive barriers and build unity of cultures and purpose. Our commitment to excellence begins with the unity of our team for the care of our residents, which is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, customer satisfaction ratings, AHCA Quality Awards and the advancement and tenure of our associates. We invite you to experience the Nexion culture and grow with us.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) works under the close supervision of registered nurses where they perform many of the same tasks as the nursing assistants. In addition to providing basic care to patients, LPNs also perform more advanced duties. These include monitoring the respiration, blood pressure, temperature, oxygen levels and heart rates of their patients. LPNs are also responsible for inserting catheters, treating bedsores, giving injections, administering medications and changing bandages. Experienced LPNs may be responsible for developing care plans for patients and are responsible for implementing the clinical plan of care to impact quality outcomes for their residents. They are also responsible for inserting catheters, treating wounds, giving injections, administering medications and changing bandages.
- Utilize nursing knowledge and skills in the safe implementation of basic preventative therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing care of assigned patient/family as evidenced by documentation and observation of positive patient care outcomes.
- Perform delegated independent nursing functions using established procedures, policies, guidelines and standards as observed by the registered nurse.
- Administer medication accurately, observing patient response, as evidenced by documentation in the medical record and lack of negative outcomes.
- Maintain and coordinate communication among patient/significant other, staff and physician as evidenced within medical record, client and health care team feedback.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Valid registration as an LPN in the state of Practice
- Completion of relevant state Board of Nursing approved.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community
Expected salary: $23 – 24 per hour
Location: Cleveland, MS
Job date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 06:00:37 GMT
Click Here To Apply