Job title: LPN – Pediatrics
Job description: $1000 Sign-On Bonus Available!
M-F, 8-5, 40 hours a week
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
The LPN will provide professional nursing care to patients of the clinic under direction of the Physician or Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Education: Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensure: Must have a current LPN license to practice in the state of Arkansas.
- Certifications: CPR Certification desired
- Other: Phlybotomy skills, CLIA waved clinical test skills preferred.
- Preferred Experience: One year professional nursing experience preferred.
- Preferred Other: Family practice knowledge preferred
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy? Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Practice Nurse RN/LPN – Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:44:52 GMT
Click Here To Apply