Karl Malone Lube Department is a team-based environment to perform maintenance on primarily all vehicles. Perform routine maintenance such as oil changes, filter changes, and tire rotations and much more more, based on experience . Learn how to care for these reliable machines. Our team focuses on providing a thorough yet efficient service for our customers. This role has added benefits such as spiffs and bonuses that can be accrued every day and cashed in on a bi-weeky basis. You’ll also have access to Karl Malone’s personal memorabilia collection.
1. Opportunity to participate in paid access to The University of Karl Malone, we will train you to be a Master Tech. This in house program allows learners to earn certifications to further expand their automotive knowledge.
2. Insurance coverage including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
3. 401k/Retirement fund options.
4. Paid vacation.
1. Ability to work a minimum 30 hours, 40+ preferred.
2. Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
3. Ability to pass drug test prior to starting.
4. Valid drivers license required, clean driving record preferred.
5. Provide some personal tools.
6. Previous experience in the automotive field is preferred.
7. Desire to excel in the automotive industry preferred