Lutheran Hospital of Indiana 3.2★
- Assists clinic management in providing overall leadership and direction for areas of responsibility, and
for creating an environment that fosters collaboration among staff to achieve operational and clinical
- Assists manager in recruitment of clinic staff, communicating performance standards and evaluates
employee performance. Assists manager with any necessary disciplinary actions including the proper
supporting documentation; counsels employees while providing constructive feedback and/or
recognition for results achieved.
- Functions as a liaison and maintains open communication for areas of responsibility with patients,
families, customers, providers, administration, and other supervisors and departments.
- Facilitates work flows while providing direct patient care alongside the staff to ensure proper
prioritizes of patient care. Able to problem solve and troubleshoot operational issues and appropriate
escalation of issues to leadership when necessary.
- Performs lab duties (in-house tests, venipuncture, etc.) and quality control testing to meet all
accrediting bodies requirements. Preforms and assists with procedure’s and splint application, wound
care, dressing, and all other procedures ordered by providers. If applicable performs x-rays using
proper technique to reduce unnecessary patient exposure to radiation. Maintains logs.
- Supervises daily front desk operations of assigned support functions (including appointment scheduling, registration, check in/check-out, referrals, and other administrative duties as assigned).
- Ensures patient information is entered and updated in appropriate systems and is accurately
maintained in accordance with clinic policies and procedures. Assists in developing and implementing
office procedures and processes that support operations.
- Possess flexibility which would permit working hours that allow contact with all staff and the ability to
cover necessary shifts. Responsible for on call rotation. Order supplies for assigned clinic.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the clinic leadership with various functional
responsibilities and assists with clinic operations, projects, staff issues and inquiries as required.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by leadership.
- 1 year(s): Clinic experience
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AAMA-Medical Assistant
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks