- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Programmable logic controllers
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Associate’s degree
Here at MKC, we are one of the leaders in our field of high pressure die casting and precision machining for customers in the automotive and recreational markets. We are proud of our 120-Year History and Culture.
We are seeking Machine Maintenance Technicians on 2nd and 3rd Shift. Apply today!
This position is responsible for production machine repair on die cast machines, CNCs, and facility support equipment to include air compressor, process water and cooling towers. In addition, rebuild and perform installation of production equipment as required.
- Diagnose electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical problems and take corrective action.
- Perform emergency repairs as needed plant wide.
- Rebuild equipment as required.
- Read and interpret schematics and blueprints (Electrical & Hydraulics)
- Troubleshoot PLC interface operation. Diagnose complex PLC problems and take corrective action
- Diagnose complex process problems and correct.
- Train and work with Machine Maintenance Technicians
- Install new equipment, rebuild, or modify existing equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred associate degree or technical degree in related field or equivalent practical work experience. Must have a minimum of 5-Years of related experience. Must have excellent organization skills. Must be able to work well with all manufacturing employees of MKC and vendors. Good communication skills. Basic computer skills.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Excellent attendance is necessary
Physical exertion required with occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds. Regularly stand for long periods of time as well as walk with occasionally bend, twist, and move about the facility. Travel may be required from site to site.
Madison-Kipp Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Madison-Kipp offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes: medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life and short & long-term disability insurance, 401k plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, quarterly incentive bonus pay plan, paid vacation.
You should be proficient in:
Machine Setups for Production Runs
$25 – $33 / hr