- Receive and sort mail and load it on delivery carts
- Distribute mail to appropriate recipients or departments
- Maintain the record of incoming mail
- Ensure delivery of outgoing mails to courier or post office
- Provide support in picking and packing promotional material
- Assemble inventory kits and support periodical inventory count
- Count and record inventory items
- Assist in filing and archiving documents
Skills and Abilities
- The job of a mailroom clerk is perfect for someone who likes working with hands.
- The ability to read and analyze information is a skill that an employer looks for especially when hiring mailroom clerks.
- Mailroom clerks are expected to possess basic mathematical skills as they are often required to complete adding and subtracting functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $1,455.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations