- Check in supplies, according to company procedures
- Assist with cycle counting and organizing the inventory.
- Pack cartons of finished goods using counting scale to ensure accuracy, checking for quality and consistency. Skid-pack finished goods and prepare for warehouse storage.
- Complete packing slips and bills of lading neatly and accurately.
- Read and execute instructions from job tickets and properly document actions, shipping methods and piece count on back of ticket.
- Use UPS and FedEx computers for labeling and shipping.
- Communicate via the telephone, to schedule pick-ups with approved service providers.
- Perform other incidental duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with UPS World Ship and FedEx Ship Manager preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $21.96 – $26.72 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location