Highland Tank 4.0★
The Manheim, PA location is currently seeking a highly self-motivated individual for a maintenance position.
- Diagnose any machine malfunctions or operating issues
- Make repairs or adjustments to keep equipment operating safely
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Perform preventative maintenance duties on plant equipment
- Must have the ability to work at heights up to 45′ utilizing lifting equipment
- Electrical / Mechanical trouble shooting skills
- Familiarity with 480v, 3-phase electrical
Skills & Qualifications / Experience:
Mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot including knowledge of machines & tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance. Ability to observe, follow, understand and evaluate processes demonstrated and other workplace procedures. Ability to maintain consistent, punctual attendance.
Highland Tank offers a highly competitive wage. Benefits include a Low Deductible Comprehensive Medical Plan with $0 Employee Contribution for Individual coverage. Affordable Family health insurance coverage. $0 Deductible Dental plan. Company paid Life Insurance. 401k with Company Match. Paid vacation and holidays. Safety footwear, and prescription safety glasses provided.