First City Recovery Center LLC
Come work at First City Recovery Center. We are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to help us keep growing. You will inspect different equipment and facilities and perform necessary repairs or preventative maintenance. To do well in this role, you should have previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read repair manuals. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, First City Recovery Center is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Drug Free Workplace
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Possess a general understanding of fire prevention, life and safety regulations
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of scheduled work hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Performs skilled trade work, such as carpentry, painting, repairs, or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs, or office fixtures
- Makes periodic or special inspections on the premise to determine the repair work necessary
- Complies with the appropriate permits, regulations, licenses, and certifications
- Provides daily repair and maintenance services for all aspects of the operation, including offices, public spaces, restroom facilities, grounds, and other areas as required
- Maintains cleanliness and appearance of the exterior of the facility, including but not limited to: emptying trash cans, sweeping walkways, picking up litter, and arranging outdoor furniture
- Maintains cleanliness and appearance of interior areas of the facility, including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and arranging furniture
- Identify and report to the supervisor when supplies are needed
- Frequently lifts or carries up to 50 pounds
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Performs other duties as required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.68 – $23.36 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No nights
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kokomo, IN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location