GetGo Cafe + Market
Job title: Manager – Car Wash
Company: GetGo Cafe + Market
Job description: Job Summary
Our WetGo Pro Lead is responsible for keeping our WetGo locations sqeaky clean and efficient, because everyone hates a dirty car. They coach, supervise, and lead a team, while driving our carwash business to new heights. Whether it’s driving our WetGo Unlimited Membership or selling a single wash, our WetGo Pro Lead’s always know how to take care of our guests. From the hot summer days to the winter salt covered roads, the WetGo Pro Lead ensures our guests’ cars are always clean. They make sure our WetGo locations are running at top performance, while providing guest service that goes the extra mile.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Sales, customer service or car wash
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Keep wash OPEN and STAFFED every day, during the hours of operation
- Greet, smile, and sell the WetGo Unlimited Memberships, if customer doesn’t want the membership, suggestively upselling wash packages that meet their needs.
- Direct, oversee, and evaluate training provided to department Team Members to reduce turnover, promote efficiency and control labor costs.
- Provide motivational leadership to an amazing team by focusing on respect and by setting an exemplary example.
- Develop future leaders, identify Team Members who are poised to rise through the ranks and remember our people are our best asset!
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, giving each Team Member a voice.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work: for Team Members, for guests and for products.
- Set and reach aggressive sales and profit goals by driving our WetGo Unlimited Membership and single wash sales.
- Make innovative plans and suggestions to improve our business.
- Establish an ongoing communication plan with the team, ensuring that all Team Members are informed and prepared to put their best food forward!
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed by the business.
About Us GetGo takes a refreshing approach to the traditional convenience store experience. We are redefining the culinary expectations of a gas station in a way that’s fun, fearless and flavorful. Every day our 260+ locations throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana help countless guests get where they’re going with the perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience. Our diverse team strives to help each and every employee get where they’re growing with dynamic career paths, competitive pay and solid training. We have a variety of part-time and full-time positions open right now. So we encourage you to get going.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 08:55:40 GMT
Click Here To Apply