CHI St Vincent Health
Job title: Manager Nursing Cardiac Telemetry
Company: CHI St Vincent Health
Job description: Overview
CHI St. Vincent a regional health network serving Arkansas is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4500 coworkers 1000 medical staff and 500 volunteers we consistently receive praise for care advancements. CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs are two of just over 400 Magnet hospitals nationwide and two of just four in Arkansas. CHI St. Vincent Infirmary Arkansas’s first hospital to achieve Magnet status earned its first re-designation as a Magnet hospital for its continued commitment to nursing excellence on May and employs the highest standards of quality and ensures that patient care and safety are the top priority. Studies show that Magnet hospitals have better overall patient outcomes than non-Magnet hospitals.CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community. CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employee well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:Free Premium Membership to our program to help employees with child care pet care senior caregivers housekeepers & more.Health/Dental/Vision InsuranceFlexible spending accountsVoluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and Identity Theft Adoption AssistanceEmployee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your familyPaid Time Off (PTO) Tuition Assistance for career growth and developmentMatching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement ProgramsWellness Programs
- Provides twenty-four (24) hour accountability for the delivery of quality patient care for Cardiac Telemetry units that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients on assigned units.
- Responsible for planning, prioritizing, organizing, directing and meeting the daily needs and demands of patients and staff on assigned nursing units.
- Uses sound knowledge of nursing practices to assign patient care responsibilities to staff based on the patient’s acuity and skill needs.
- Operationalizes knowledge of human resource management to effectively manage and communicate with staff on assigned unit to promote open communication, teamwork and enhanced work performance.
- Responsible for effective utilization to ensure appropriate and efficient use of financial, supply and staff resources.
- Accountable for unit-level implementation of hospital policies and procedures. T
- he nurse manager is accountable for budget preparation and for fiscal operations of the department.
- Achieves high productivity while attaining exceptional patient, physician and associate satisfaction.
- T his position requires a sound knowledge of nursing practice and exceptional leadership abilities to manage complex, stressful and critically important environments.
- Promotes the St. Vincent Health System/CHI mission, vision and purpose.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN), MSN preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience in a healthcare organization required. 3-5 years of clinical management experience preferred.
- Current unencumbered RN licensure to practice in the State of Arkansas;
- Membership in professional organizations and professional certification required. Must sit for professional certification within one year of entering the position. Must have obtained professional certification within two years.
$42.49 – $61.61 /hour
Expected salary: $42.49 – 61.61 per hour
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:42:13 GMT
Click Here To Apply