Job title: Manager, Security & Emergency Services
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Job description: Location: Ann’s Choice by Erickson Senior Living
Ann’s Choice is a beautiful 103-acre continuing care retirement community in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We’re part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
We are hiring a Manager of Security and Emergency Services for our gated retirement community. The SES Manager is responsible for the overall implementation of Erickson Senior Living’s Security and Emergency Services Program, including establishing the Security, Emergency Medical Response, Safety/Life Safety, Emergency Preparedness, and Prevention/Outreach Programs.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage, implement, and oversee the Security and Emergency Services Department in the areas of program/procedural compliance, quality assurance/quality improvement, investigations, training, and administrative support.
- Responsible for the Security of the Community through the use of gatehouse, patrols, access control, visitor/contractor registration, key management, and other programs.
- Implement safety programs to include; Security Department safety inspections, responses to workplace accidents, hazard communication programs, respiratory mask fit testing programs, and others as needed.
- Work with the General Services Director to establish and maintain an operating budget.
- Establish strong partnerships with local police, fire, and emergency management officials.
- Partner with Administration to update and maintain the Emergency Preparedness Plans.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to the SES Program.
- This position provides leadership and a positive example to the team, ensuring that all employees of the Department are held accountable for living the Erickson Way Values.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED is required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in an SES Management role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership in an Erickson SES Supervisor/Assistant Manager role is required.
- 1+ years experience working in an Emergency Responder role
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Emergency Medical Responder Certification (within 6 months of hire)
- Professional Security Certification such as CPP, PSP, or CHPA (preferred)
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment*
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Warminster, PA
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:55:13 GMT
Click Here To Apply