- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Manufacturing Associate – Leavenworth, IN
JOIN THE JASPER ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS FAMILY
No automotive experience? That’s OK! At JASPER, we pride ourselves in our training programs. We strive to provide you with all necessary tools and skills to become successful in your role. We provide a 5-day training program (JET101) and have additional hands-on training. Our training programs will help you get acclimated to your new role, the automotive industry, and JASPER’s culture. Apply today and we will bring you in for an interview and help you find a good fit.
Click here to learn more about JASPER: https://youtu.be/0dK_Yv2KmkE.
Positions available include:
- Assembly – Primarily responsible for assembling the heads on unit along with installing push rods, lifters, and rockers.
- Disassembly – The individual will be disassembling the entire unit, which includes removal of screws, rings, seals, gears, valve body, etc. After removing the parts, they will be loading the various parts in a basket prepping them to be washed. This position may require lifting up to 40lbs.
- Parts / Puller Stocker – Pulling and restocking parts.
Conveyance – Picking up and delivering orders throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Parts – Prepping, disassembly, washing, and final assembly of small parts.
- Inspection – This position inspects each part thoroughly to determine the quality of the finished product.
- Repair – Repair worn bolt holes, weld cracks, sand and grind parts to a smooth finish, and many other small part repairs to return them to new condition.
Distribution – Operate forklift to load and upload trailers and inspect product.
- Willing to learn – we provide on-the-job training
- Must be reliable – Mutual Trust, Mutual Respect
- Some positions require ability to multi-task, while others are repetitive
- Must be process oriented and willing to follow an established procedure
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Guaranteed 40+ hours per week (overtime available)
- The ability to stand or walk an entire shift (can be 8-10 hours)
- Starting pay $17.50+
- Stable Schedule – know when you work
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Two Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + 9 paid holidays after 30 days of employment
- Quarterly Bonus
- Referral Bonus up to $3000
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Onsite Health Clinic
- On the job training
- and, so much more!
- Monday through Friday, typical hours are 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with possibility of overtime
- Occasional Saturdays, typically 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Jasper Engines and Transmission is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Own your future at JASPER!
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Company Overview: Our mission is “Do It Right…. And Have Fun!” Since 1942 Jasper Engines and Transmissions has been a stable company with a track record of success and named on the Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers of 2018 and 2019. JASPER is the nation’s largest re-manufacturer of engines and transmissions and is committed to remaining a leading force in the automotive industry. At JASPER we firmly believe in providing all Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust and Mutual Respect and provide opportunities for personal growth and development. If you are a motivated individual looking for career growth and opportunities, then we have it! Interested in becoming a part of the JASPER family? Apply today and truly OWN YOUR FUTURE.
Before you begin your application, please click ‘Link’ to take a short assessment (Link). Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to begin the application.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.