General Position Summary:
The role of the Marketing Specialist is to assist in devoting the time and resources into strengthening the local communities. This position is pivotal in the development and implementation of a strategic, multi-faceted marketing and community outreach program designed to increase visibility in the community; support financial education; execute an effective media relations strategy; and retain, educate, and advocate for our customers.
Essential Job Competencies:
Develop/design marketing content and campaigns – Drives the strategic growth of the organization through coordinated marketing campaigns by understanding the strategic direction of the organization and capturing key messages of the strategic plan.
· Social Media – sites relevant for strategic growth and communication
· Marketing assets/materials
· Press releases
· Newsletters and other communications
· Digital content
· Text and email communication
· Digital and print signage
Event planning, participation, and management – Supports the organization’s focus of improving the lives of customers and their families through community outreach and financial education. Develops, plans, and presents presentations on financial education and financial institution products and services for both in-person and virtual community events. Represents the organization at various community events and outreach opportunities.
· Financial education events
· Financial counseling
· Conventions and conferences
· Community events
Day-to-day marketing, database, and communication support – Develops and oversees annual marketing budget, manages the day-to-day operations of public facing website, digital and print media, brand image, and analytics.
Marketing vendor management – Coordinates activities with advertising agencies and other vendors to order, develop, proof, track, check for compliance and meet deadlines for marketing campaigns using traditional and digital media channels.
Compliance – Complies with all Anti-Money Laundering laws, including the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act and all related policies and procedures. Must obtain all required information to accurately complete CTRs, perform OFAC screening when appropriate and report any unusual or suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Must complete annual BSA training as assigned and any other duties as assigned.
Additional Attributes and Standards:
· Demonstrates enthusiastic support of corporate mission, corporate vision, and long-term objectives.
· Ensures regulatory compliance as it relates to the marketing.
· Maintains a professional dress standard.
· Participates in community service activities.
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in a related field (e.g., public relations, marketing, digital design, etc.) or minimum two years of marketing experience with an emphasis on digital and social media channels.
· Proficiency in design using graphic design software.
· Marketing/communications experience preferred.
· Proficiency using computers, including Office 365, the internet, and databases.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Capable of working effectively and exercising sound judgement with limited supervision.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
· Able to work flexible hours.
· Be poised, professional, and possess a positive attitude.
· Must possess current valid driver’s license.
· Must carry automobile insurance.
· Requires the ability to work in an office environment or remotely.
· Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods, lift, bend, and stretch. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Requires the ability to speak clearly and effectively in both small and large groups.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,440.00 – $43,680.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hot Springs, AR 71913: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913