Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring Material Handlers in
Call or Text “Greer” to Justin at
904-932-0073 for more info!
Forklift Operators are responsible to inbound, allocate, pick, check and load pre-packaged and palletized product throughout distribution center receiving and shipping process.
About the position:
- Consistent pay: $16.55/hour $0.75 shift differential = $17.30
- 7:00 pm – 6:30 am
- Rotating schedule – 4 days on, 3 days off
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- 6 months of Warehouse experience required(1 year experience preferred)
- Ability to input data into several WMS Computer Systems
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
- Other requirements: Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ryder values our Employees and their Referrals.
Receive a $1,500 Referral Bonus for every referral who starts.
- Stability, paid training and growth opportunities
- Safe equipment, supportive managers and respect for our employees
- Comprehensive benefit package – Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, 401k & Stock Purchase Plan. Benefits start 30 days after hire!
- PTO accrual starts on day one
- Employee Discounts that save you money on Tools, Cars, Hotels, Electronics/Appliances, Cell Phones, Travel, and much more
- Forbes’ 2021 list of the “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” and “America’s Best Employers for Veterans”
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and walk in high traffic areas
- The ability to input data into various WMS computer systems
- Work overtime as assigned
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
- Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
- Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
- May operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-SC-Greer
Posted Date 1 week ago (6/14/2022 10:59 AM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 5250
id=”detrack” defer src=”https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1″ data-g=”49AB90B2114842A491F137DF710B7BB8220″>