- High school diploma or GED
One of our clients is looking for a talented and highly motivated Material Handler (Picker/Packer). Please send your resume if you want to pursue this opportunity and authorize Infosoft to represent you for this position.
Here are the job position details for your review:
Job Title: Material Handler (Picker/Packer)
Pay Rate: $20 to 21.28/Hr
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Clinton, MS
Shift: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Note: Must pass a background check and drug test with minimum education qualification of High School Diploma
This position is for the Power/Energy division.
We are looking for MATERIAL HANDLER (Picker/Packer).
- Attaches identifying tags\\labels to cartons\\packages\\containers, or marks them with identifying information.
- Reads work orders or receives oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Records the number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Moves freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
- Sort shipments\\goods before loading and unloading. Assembles product containers and crates, using hand tools and precut lumber.
- May load and unloads trucks, using winches and other hoisting devices.
- Connects hoses and operates equipment to move liquid materials into and out of storage tanks on vessels.
- Packs containers and re-pack damaged containers
- Carries needed tools and supplies from storage or trucks, and return them after use.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 – $21.28 per hour
- 3 years
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clinton, MS 39056: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- please provide your email address
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- picker/packer: 1 year (Required)
- loading: 1 year (Required)
- shipment: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer