Are you looking for a flexible job that offers stability? Are you tired of paying for gas to commute to work? If you’re longing for a work-life balance with a company that knows your name, join Columbia Ancillary Services!
CAS offers a flexible atmosphere, provides a company vehicle, and offers competitive pay. Join a family-owned company that values their employees and promotes within. CAS is seeking a Durable Medical Equipment Service Technician to join our dynamic team.
Take a walk in our Service Tech’s shoes..
Our Service Technicians go through paid training and are responsible for installing and servicing motorized scooters and wheelchairs, electronic stairlifts, and/ or other Durable Medical Equipment (oxygen tanks, etc.) to our clients. Techs often troubleshoot issues for resolution and provide knowledge to our clients and answer any questions on-site. A company vehicle is provided! SIGN-ON BONUS $1,000
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- One (1) year of home medical equipment experience preferred, but not necessary
- Knowledge/familiarity with oxygen tanks is a plus
- Previous equipment / small motor maintenance is highly desired
- Familiar with low voltages, switches, and controls
Please note: All offers of employment are contingent upon candidates meeting the COVID-19 vaccine mandate requirements for federal contractors, successful results of a federal background check, and MVR results.
Generous Benefit Package:
- Generous Paid Time Off Package (PTO)
- Flexible schedule
- Low cost Medical Insurance
- Company paid telemedicine
- Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Elective Insurance Plans (STD, LI, AD&D, LTD, etc.)
- Retirement: 401k with company-match
- Company vehicle + gas card provided
- Over-time available
- BONUS $1,000