- Flexible schedule
- Customer service
- Office experience
- Computer skills
- Medical receptionist
- Communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
\*\*\*PLEASE COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION\*\*\*
Green Health Docs are looking for a hard-working, reliable, knowledgeable, and compassionate Medical Receptionist for our specialty practice in Olive Branch/Southaven. We are a medical cannabis clinic devoted to improving the health and well-being of those we serve by providing the necessary certification needed for qualified patients to begin medical marijuana as a treatment option. This is an excellent part-time opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in an emerging field of medicine.
If you are a medical receptionist with front office experience and exceptional people skills, who treats patients with respect and care, and is reliable and trustworthy then we want to hear from you!
- PART-TIME – 1 day a week
- Must have reliable transportation
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
Ideal candidates are organized and can communicate well with patients and coworkers. Ideal candidates can work well with others and alone while maintaining a sense of self-motivation. Candidates who have a desire to help others heal and learn about how medical cannabis can be beneficial for those with Qualifying Medical Conditions are encouraged to apply.
- Must be patient with others and have strong communication skills
- Must have MS Office and Google application skills
- Handle sensitive documents and information
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All customers and employees are required to follow local mask mandates.
- This position is for one day a week. Are you able looking for part time work?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location