Job title: Mid-Market Engagement Director
Company: Remodel Health
Job description: At Remodel Health, we are a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard-and win big-while crafting high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to repurpose $1 billion dollars back into the organizations that we serve. Interested?
Remodel Health is looking for a proactive, positive, self-starter and a team player with a love for connecting with new and potential clients. Are you a goal-oriented, driven sales professional? Do you enjoy being challenged creatively and in your strategic abilities to execute sophisticated B2B sales cycles? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Remodel Health is looking for a Mid-Market Engagement Director based in Indianapolis, Indiana for the Oklahoma region who will be a key member of this fast paced and high-volume sales team. As a consultative-sales professional with strong intrapersonal skills, you will be tasked with communicating our innovative solution to our core customer pipeline of K-12 private schools, Christian colleges, faith-based NFPs, social service organizations and SMBs. This is an Individual Contributor- 80/20 hunter to farmer role with significant support to overachieve your revenue targets. Background in health benefits is desirable, but consideration will be given to any individual demonstrating a track record of consistent delivery of results.
- Manage mid-market sales cycle starting with prospecting and discovery, building and managing relationships, until the close of the business
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and develop referral accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
- Forward facing customer benefits consulting
- Partner closely with the Sales Operations team to customize plan designs and architect solution packages based on client requirements
- Deliver proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing solution sales with a history of driving, managing, and closing mid-market deals
- Professional experience in health insurance or health-tech preferred
- Passion for coming alongside organizations in need of support
- Proven consultative sales skills with the ability to hit or exceed sales quota
- Ability to articulate value proposition to C-Level, Finance, and HR executives
- Currently hold or willingness to obtain an Oklahoma Health and Life Producer License
- Travel required. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings, or working with key customers.
How you’ll be cared for at work: * Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and more
- Competitive pay and profit-sharing incentives
- Salary plus bonus compensation structure
- $110,000+ uncapped on target earnings package
- Unlimited paid time off and work-from-home Fridays
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Indianapolis, IN.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Thu, 11 May 2023 07:58:35 GMT
Click Here To Apply