JOIN OUR FACTORY FAMILY AT HURRICANE BOATS WE HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER!!!!!!!
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Bonus Incentive Plans
- Paid Time Off Including Vacation & Holidays (Accruing your very first day!!!!)
- 401(k) & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Full Health & Wellness Benefits Package – Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance
Lamination plant gets an automatic $2 more an hour due to it being Fiberglass.
You MUST be able to work with and around raw fiberglass.
SIGN ON BONUS…. Employees will receive $1 per hour for all hours worked for each week. In addition to the $1 per hour for all hours worked, employees will receive $125/$250 after completing…
30 days – $125/$250 (skilled positions)
60 days – $125 /$250 (skilled positions)
90 days – $125/$250 (skilled positions)
6 months -$125/$250 (skilled positions)
The Sign-on bonus payout will still be based on points accrued during the corresponding period to the payment. If the employee accrues 1 point during the week, they will lose half that week’s bonus. If the employee accrues 2 points during the week, they will lose all their bonus for the week and the month. Employees will be eligible for the Attendance Bonus after the Sign-on Bonus is exhausted.
(Eligible after Sign-on Bonus is exhausted)
Weekly Attendance Bonus — Based on points accrued that week. $1 per hour for all hours worked for the week.
Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus — Based on points accrued that month. $1 per hour for all hours worked for the current month.
DON’T MISS OUT ON OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY REFERRAL BONUS AS WELL. BRING EVERYONE WITH YOU!! Friends and family referral program, you refer someone to us and we hire them you could get wither $2000 or $3000 depending the position that they are hired for. They also get an additional $1500 for that program.
Mold Prep is responsible for waxing molds, claying mold marks, cleaning the mold debris free, and taping flanges. Mold Prep is also responsible for striping hulls with paper and tape.
Essential Job Functions
- Experience cleaning (at least 1 year)
- Able to wax molds
- Able to clean debris
- Able to use a paper roller
- Know where to put paper stripe and tape on hulls
- Able to put together a daily schedule
Non-essential Job Functions
- Organize work area
- Communicate well with others
- Willingness to learn
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Work inside without air conditioning
- Work around fiberglass, sticky floors, and paint fumes all day
- Able to stand and walk around all day
- Use of hands and reaching with arms and hands regularly
- Able to climb or balance frequently
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling frequently
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds of materials
- Ability to be crossed trained
- Safety glasses
- Tyvek suit
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled