Reyes Beverage Group
Job title: Monarch Distributing Terre Haute Beer Merchandiser
Company: Reyes Beverage Group
Job description: Monarch Distributing is hiring for a Merchandiser role in the Terre Haute area. We are looking for prospective candidates with varying levels of experience that would like to join Indiana’s largest beer distributor. This role supports the Sales department by merchandising grocery and convenience store accounts, building thematic displays, stocking the beer aisle, and organizing back room.
Company: Monarch Distributing
Location:Terre Haute, IN
Position Title: Merchandiser
Shift: M-T & Th-Sat – off on Wednesdays and Sundays with early morning start
Pay: $18/hour plus mileage & car allowance
- Free Medical for employee, spouse, and dependents
- Vision, Dental, Life, and 401k match
- PTO and over-time eligible
- On-site clinic and free gym on-site
- Free beer on holidays and can purchase beer at cost throughout the year
- Annual merit increases
Career path into Road to Delivery program to get CDL Class A License available after 6 months of employment. Career paths into leadership, warehouse & Sales also available.
Seize the Opportunity and join the largest #1 beer distributor in the United States by fulfilling our Performance Promise and Purpose: Connecting customers, consumers and brands every day, everywhere we operate
Our Merchandising Team supports our Sales & Delivery departments by ensuring our products are up to date, our brands are well represented, and our presence stands out in top retailers nationwide. Merchandisers travel to grocery stores and other beer outlets to ensure proper level of beer products are stocked, maintained, displayed, and rotated correctly in accounts along their route. Merchandisers help to maintain our relationships in the market by continuing to develop our supplier brands while providing best in class service.
Are you interested in a career in the beer industry? This is a great entry level role that can lead to advancement opportunities with Sales & Delivery. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, & cutting-edge mobile app technology.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A candidate must be 18 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid drivers license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with a handheld ordering device.
- Beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer issues/problem solving preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Expected salary: $18 per hour
Location: Terre Haute, IN
Job date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 08:57:49 GMT
Click Here To Apply