Job title: NextGen Worship Pastor (Madison Campus)
Company: Pinelake Church
Job description: At Pinelake, we believe worship is a way of living that encompasses everything we do and has the power to transform our lives! We believe worship should be fun, inviting, and powerful – especially in our NextGen environments. That’s why we’re searching for a new worship pastor to lead the way in our NextGen Ministries (high school, middle school, and children) at our Madison Campus!
We’ll connect quickly if you are:
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude;
- Engage ministry opportunities as a self-starter and always looks for ways to improve;
- Eager to receive coaching and development as you continue to grow as a leader; and,
- A spiritual shepherd, with a desire to raise other leaders.
To lead effectively with us you must:
- Illustrate effectiveness in leading worship from an instrument (guitar or keys);
- Lead with passion;
- Possess a heart for intentional discipleship and shepherding;
- Believe wholeheartedly that the role of a minister is to equip others to lead out in ministry by recruiting, training, and building worship teams; and,
- Provide a highlight reel of you leading worship from the stage (please include a link on your resume).
Bachelor’s degree, minimum.
PINELAKE’S STORY: The story of Pinelake Church began in February of 1971 in Brandon, Mississippi in a mobile chapel in a rural area near The Reservoir. By God’s grace and power, our faith family has grown into a dynamic church spanning five cities throughout our state — Clinton, Madison, Oxford, the Reservoir, and Starkville. Weekly, we serve over 12,000 people, but we celebrate stories of life change one person at a time.
MADISON CAMPUS: We planted our Madison campus in 2006, and God has done some fantastic things in our midst! Currently, we typically welcome 1700 children, students, and adults each weekend from across Madison County to our worship experiences, bless the community through our Care Center and other ministries, and are a vibrant expression of Christ to all those in Madison County! What’s more, Madison is one of the fastest-growing counties in the state, with an 8.1% population growth over the past five years and over 100,000 current residents!
Location: Madison, MS
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 06:24:45 GMT
Click Here To Apply