US Foods 3.6★
JOIN OUR WAREHOUSE TEAM!
Ready to build a career with a company that’s leading the foodservice industry?
We help you make it! Top performers can make up to $26.00 / hour plus incentives; our selector associates start at 19.00 / hour.
Benefits medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and much more!
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and a history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely and accurately select customer orders. Build and wrap pallets to meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate an electric pallet
- Carefully move products from racks to pallets directed by order selecting software and equipment
- Validate that correct product has been selected and is damage free
- Efficiently deliver products to correct dock area and shrink wraps palletized orders
- Team up to clear aisles of debris, stacks empty pallets from slots in aisle and return pallet jacks to charging area
- Comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment ranging from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees required
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product repetitively; moving 1,000+ cases of product during each shift required
What You Bring to the Table
- Able to work 8+ hour night shifts, typically Sunday – Thursday. At times weekends and holidays will required
- Recent experience (within past 6 months) in high endurance or highly physical activity or role preferred e.g. lifting/transferring patients, sports/fitness, farming, construction work, etc.
- Experience selecting large scale orders in a warehouse or distribution center environment preferred
- Experience operating motorized pallet jack or similar equipment preferred
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
How to attend
- Upon your arrival, please come to the front door and we will check you in.
- For those who have not applied you will be required to apply.
- For those who have not completed the selector assessment online you will be required to complete the assessment.
- For those who have completed the application and passed the assessment you will meet with a Hiring Manager immediately.
What to prepare
- We look forward to meeting you and learning about your work history and applicable skills
- Complete an online assessment and application prior to the event, strongly encouraged
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!