Weatherwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Weatherly, PA is currently seeking Nurse Aide Trainees
What you get from us as a Nurse Aide Trainee
- We are partnered with PSU Hazleton
- Home-like atmosphere with 200 beds
- Referral bonus with unlimited potential
- Generous union benefits for FT and PT employees
- Never wait for a paycheck – all employees can sign up for DailyPay on day one
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- 401k program through Fidelity
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What will you do as a Nurse Aide Trainee
- Through this training opportunity you’ll get a first-hand look at what a CNA position entails
- Serve as a companion and ‘helping hand’ to the residents of the facility.
- Help with meal service, activities, and companionship while you observe the direct care responsibilities you will perform upon successful completion of a nurse aide training program.
- Helping Hands will be placed in a Nurse Aide Training program – an intensive training that involves both clinical and classroom experience. Upon completion, you are eligible and READY to take the state-issued Certified Nurse Aide training exam and will be offered a job at the facility you trained at!
What you need as a Nurse Aide Trainee
- No experience is required; however previous experience in a geriatric role is preferred
About our parent company Guardian Healthcare
Guardian Healthcare is both our name and our philosophy.
We strive to make Service and People the pillars that set us apart in the delivery of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in our communities.
Guardian Healthcare is a privately owned Healthcare Organization providing services to communities in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Today, Guardian provides care in skilled nursing, personal care, and independent living unit settings. Guardian also operates ancillary divisions to provide pharmacy and rehabilitation services. These divisions were formed to provide excellent support to our patients’ communities and neighbors in the surrounding areas.
Guardian Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Guardian Healthcare’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment. Guardian Healthcare complies with the requirements of the CMS Interim Final Rule, effective 1/27/2022, requiring mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, or CMS required allowance for exemption, for workers in hospitals and most health care settings.