Medical Resource Group
Job title: Nurse Practitioner – Kokomo
Company: Medical Resource Group
Job description: Description:
Providing Disability Assessments Nationwide To Serve Our Veterans
Help Military Families – Achieve Work-Life Balance – Make a Difference
Founded in 1998, MRG is a provider of Independent Medical Exams for Worker’s Compensation, Disability, and the Veterans Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com.
- Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for something different?
- Would you enjoy a lighter patient load allowing more time with each patient and review of medical records?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran community?
- Would you like to work a set schedule during normal business hours and NEVER be on call?
- All work performed in a clinic setting.
- Training and on-the-job support provided
We are looking for the right Nurse Practitioner to perform medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA’s disability benefits process.
In performing Disability Assessments, you will review medical records electronically through a web portal and perform a focused, in-person physical exam on each veteran.
You will electronically document the exam findings required by the VA through the web portal.
The Nurse Practitioner DOES NOT make disability determinations. The United States Veterans Administration makes all disability determinations.
This role ONLY performs Disability Assessments on Veterans. You will NOT treat, and you will NOT prescribe medication in this position.
This position performs Disability Assessments on 3-5 Veterans per day.
Schedule 3 days a week (8am-5pm)
This is an IN-PERSON position working in Kokomo Indiana.
MRG Exams West is looking for Nurse Practitioner who is:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings to complete the questionnaire and form medical opinions.
- Skilled in time management, able to stay on task and meet requirements.
- Must hold a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license.
- Proficiently use computer.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 08:57:41 GMT
Click Here To Apply