Sloan Valve Company
Job title: Office and Production Support Clerk
Company: Sloan Valve Company
Job description: Req ID: 10523
Sloan is the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems and has been in operation since 1906. We are at the forefront of the green building movement and provide sustainable restroom solutions. We manufacture water-efficient products including flush valves, electronic faucets, soap dispensing and sink systems along with vitreous china fixtures for commercial, industrial and institutional markets worldwide.
We have an immedidate opening for an Office Purchasing Clerk in our Augusta, Arkansas Foundry. In this role you will provide support for the Foundry’s purchasing administration
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Approve and pay bills.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Locate suppliers, using sources such as catalogs and the internet, and interview them to gather information about products to be ordered
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Two years office environment experience.
- Two years’ experience in Microsoft Office, internet, office equipment.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx coverage for employee plus eligible dependents
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, HSA and FSA
- Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays, EAP, wellness programs, on-site medical staff and fitness center
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Sloan
At Sloan, inclusion and belonging are at the core of what we do every day, and we empower and celebrate the diversity of our workforce. We encourage and value different perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, and solutions. Be your authentic self at Sloan.
We Are Proud Partners With the Chicago Cubs
We are a Legacy Partner of the Chicago Cubs and we are proud to be the organization’s official water efficiency partner! Through this relationship, which includes the naming rights to Sloan Park, the Cubs’ Spring Training facility in Mesa, Arizona, we have had the opportunity to promote our brand and continue our water conservation efforts in the city of Chicago and around the world
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER!
For additional company information please visit our website at .
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Augusta, AR
Job date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 05:56:08 GMT
Click Here To Apply