So, yeah, this ain’t nobody’s idea of a dream job, let’s be honest here. But if you just need a little extra spending money, this is right up your alley!
This is extremely part time office assistant work, with the potential for more if you are any good : )
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 10 – 2
- Off all bank holidays
I ain’t gonna tell you it’s “fast paced” because we ain’t playing basketball here, it’s an office.
- Yer gonna clean some stuff
- Yer gonna make some calls
- Yer gonna greet some people
- Yer gonna file some paperwork
- Yer gonna type some stuff
- You may even run an errand or two
I will say we want somebody with a spectacular personality. A lot of what you will be doing is phone work and greeting people, and we need a rockstar, not a dry boring wal-mart corporate/lawyer professional type.
Music? Step into our office and you are as likely to hear Crystal Method, Eminem, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Megan Thee Stallion, or Imagine Dragons as you are to hear some comedy like Kevin Hart, Brian Regan, Jim Gaffigan, or Katt Williams. What you will not hear is ez-listening muzac, I can promise you that!
So, if I made you laugh out loud (even if it was just a chuckle), submit that resume.
If you barely broke a smile, we wish you all the best!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
If you wanna wear a mask, wear one.
If you wanna spray down everything 20 times a day, we have the stuff for that.
Hand sanitizer available, etc.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fayetteville, AR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you available to interview Friday the 20th and start on Monday the 23rd?
- Can you set dry, boring, professional, customer service nonsense to the side and have some dang fun?
- Can you lift 20 pounds over your head?
Work Location: One location