Our growing orthopedic practice is hiring an experienced and dedicated office manager for our Bartlett Clinic!
Office Manager – Bartlett Clinic
The office manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office administration, workflows, and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager will report to the Director of Operations and must be able to work well with Physicians and Peer Office Managers to ensure that quality service is provided to all patients and to the clinic.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the supervision of 14-16 direct reports
- Establish a team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
- Manage scheduling and payroll for assigned office personnel
- Develop intra-office communication protocols
- Order supplies and equipment as needed
- Ability to appropriately delegate and streamline administrative procedures
- Manage inventory control for medical supplies, injectables, and DME
- Oversee the building maintenance, vendors, and suppliers for assigned facility
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Operations
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Minimum two years prior medical office experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Energetic professional with strong organizational and planning skills that is experienced in working in a fast-paced medical office setting. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the challenges of managing a clinic. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience working with electronic medical record programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
We are taking all necessary precautions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for taking the time to apply for our open position! In a few sentences of your own words, please describe why you believe that you would be a great fit for this position.
- Medical office: 2 years (Required)
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- EMR: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location