Bayer R&D Services LLC
Job title: Operations Coordinator (Scott, Mississippi)
Company: Bayer R&D Services LLC
Job description: At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Operations Coordinator (Scott, Mississippi)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Operations Coordinator (Scott, Mississippi), are to:
- Own and support operational safety, plant operations, human resources, accounts payable, procurement and other areas;
- Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business and effectively network within the production network;
- Independently prioritize key tasks and responsibilities, considering seasonality of business;
- Own and identify communication needs to drive strategic and operational efficiencies across operations;
- Influence the development of strategies and plans to ensure strategic roadmaps translate into feasible production plan (i.e. onePSS Product Supply Systems) implementations;
- Partner with key business stakeholders to define business issues and opportunities, highlighting significant areas of spend and continuous improvement;
- Identify cost savings programs through capturing, reporting and expanding across the production network to drive savings;
- Lead and identify opportunities to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our values More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Organization, prioritization skills, and attention to detail;
- Strong customer focus;
- Ability to rapidly connect and analyze data;
- Ability to communicate complex analytical insights in a precise and actionable manner;
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.;
- Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain.
- Prior experience in business office management;
- Strong understanding of manufacturing;
- Desire to learn agriculture operations.
Position will be based in Scott, MS.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
Location: United States : Mississippi : Scott || United States : Arkansas : Little Rock || United States : Louisiana : MONROE || United States : Mississippi : Jackson || United States : Tennessee : Jackson || United States : Tennessee : Memphis
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 785339
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job date: Wed, 17 May 2023 07:34:26 GMT
Click Here To Apply