Cooperative Energy 3.9★
Cooperative Energy is seeking an Operations Planning Engineer
Develops and conducts computer modeling studies for short-term planning of bulk transmission and interconnected systems; coordinates outage scheduling; provides technical support to Control Center personnel; and participates in various NERC, SERC, and MISO activities or committees.
Cooperative Energy offers Competitive Salaries and an Excellent Benefit Package!
- Competitive Salaries meeting Industry Standards
Benefit Package which includes, but not limited to:
- Medical Insurance for Employee paid 100% by the company
- Pension Plan – 100% funded for employee by company
- 401k Plan with up to 6% employer match
- Employee Life insurance & AD&D – paid by company
- Life Insurance of $10,000 for spouse and child – paid by company
- 10 paid holidays
- 96 hours vacation/personal leave and 96 hours sick leave starting first year of employment
- 40 hours Family Sick leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to onsite gym and fitness classes for free
Cooperative Energy will not sponsor applicants for a visa for this position.
Cooperative Energy is an equal opportunity employer. It is Cooperative Energy’s policy to provide equal opportunity to all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, veteran status or disability.