W. Lee Flowers is locally owned and operated! An Order Selector will select cases and other containers of food and non-foods products to fill customer orders from multi-level rack warehouse storage systems. Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging area with an electric pallet jack / forklift, wrapped, labeled, and readied for shipment in a timely manner. Observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production process. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company.
Pay is $14.50 / hour during training period
After successful completion of training pay is based on production and potential earnings up to $25.00 / hour
Benefits for Now and Your Future:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% Company Funded Pension
- Confirm picks by voice and use a scanner to enter random weight products.
- Stack cases of various shapes and weights on a pallet neatly and efficiently, fully hand wrap and tag pallets after completing each order and transport the pallets to the correct loading door.
- Order selectors will be loading and driving the reach lift as needed.
- Pull a minimum of 155 cases every hour.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Order selectors will be trained to do other tasks. These tasks include but are not limited to:
- Loading – scan and confirm pallets onto the correct trailer and in the correct position. Check the quality of each pallet and report any issues such as damages and instability to the supervisor.
- Stand up lift truck operation – aid Order Selectors by retrieving and scanning pallets from upper-level reserve slots and placing them into lower-level pick slots. Scan the new location and confirm the pallets are placed into the correct pick slots.
- Able to stand, walk, reach, and lift repeatedly throughout shift.
- Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 100 pounds or more, depending on the location, throughout shift.
- Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e., cooler, freezer and dry. Must pass post offer drug test.
- Ability to maintain a minimum weekly productivity average of 155 cases/hour.
- Previous Stand Up Lift Truck experience is a plus.