Job title: Organizational Change Manager
Company: J.B. Hunt
Job description: Job Title: Organizational Change Manager
Department: Project/Program Management
Country: United States of America
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Summary: Under general supervision, this position will lead business group level change initiatives to meet objectives on time in order to increase employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on large change initiatives ;including: changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles, and organizational structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage, but minimize resistance. The position will work with business leaders to drive faster adoption, improve utilization, increase benefit realization, create value, increase return on investment, and deliver ultimate results and outcomes.
- Implements the standard methodology (PROSCI) for Organizational Change Management
- Communicates with project team leads on strategy execution plans and delivery of KPIs
- Leads organizational design efforts and the definition of roles and responsibilities as it relates to the change initiative project
- Provides expertise, mentorship, and coaching to other Organizational Change Managers
- Creates communication plan, collaborates with content management on edits, and fosters adoption and/or consumption of the delivered material at a business unit level
- Designs actionable deliverables at each interval: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Consults, coaches, and manages project teams and business unit stakeholders
- Develop KPIs that illustrate and monitor change progress
- Assesses and analyzes the change impact and prepares risk mitigation plans
Bachelors degree in Journalism, English, Business Communications, Organizational Behavior, Marketing or related field, or foreign equivalent, or suitable combination of education, experience and training; at least 3-5 years of experience in a Change Management, Project Management, or Communications environment; and either a PROSCI or CCMP Certification.
Benefits: In addition to medical, dental, vision, and other standard benefits like life insurance and matched 401(k), we provide specialized benefits like adoption assistance, pet insurance, mental health resources, and gym discounts. We proudly offer five employee resource groups to help connect and further the cause of African Americans, Latinos, veterans, women, and LGBTQIA+ employees, as well as weaving inclusion into the fabric of our work lives through mentoring and training.
Compensation: $ 73,830.00 – $ 92,288.00 annually
Education: Bachelors: Business Communications (Required), Bachelors: English (Required), Bachelors: Marketing (Required)
Work Experience: Communications, Project Management
Job Opening ID: 00451330 Organizational Change Manager (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
Expected salary: $73830 – 92288 per year
Location: Lowell, AR
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 07:40:44 GMT
Click Here To Apply