Job title: Outside Sales- Western Indiana-FreeThink Apparel
Company: Wow Network
Job description: Are you looking for an opportunity to grow while increasing your income? Then you might be right for our Outside Sale Associate role and we’d like to chat!
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for multiple businesses. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Work with management to perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, email, and visits
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Work with General Managers to focus on goals, and the market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships. (Experience with Hubspot preferred)
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Benefits available include: PTO, paid holidays, health insurance, 401k, access to a low-cost clinic, and discounts at partner businesses (60-day waiting period for full benefits).
FreeThink Apparel is an equal-opportunity employer.
If you’re driven to succeed and want to earn an income equal to your effort, then we’d love to chat! Apply today!
Location: Bloomington, IN
Job date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 08:47:34 GMT
Click Here To Apply