- Basic math
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, over time as needed.
Job Summary: Responsible for insuring packaging materials are kept clean and safe. Maintaining quality product (ensure counts, product appearance of packaged product) before, during and after packaging. Manually stacking and wrapping packaged product. Hand packaging of product into bailers, cases, and display boxes. General sanitation activities ( dry cleaning, sweeping, blowing, etc.).
- Must possess basic math skills. (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Must be willing to lift and stack up to 110 pounds.
- Must be willing to climb up to 4 feet off the ground.
- Must be willing to bend, stoop, push, pull, twist and turn throughout the day.
- Must be willing to tolerate working in hot and cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time