- Preventative maintenance and repairs, such as, changeover of packer, inspecting the yard-tractors/fork-lifts, etc.
- Maintain the department/facility in an everyday audit ready condition.
- Tasked with appropriately completing documentation as necessary
- Completion of general sanitation tasks including but not limited to; blowing-down, vacuuming, mopping, washing, etc.
- Transferring, packing, loading, and unloading of all flour and feed products by utilizing the necessary equipment including the operation of a forklift.
- Loads bulk and bag flour trucks and rail cars.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate Microsoft office software, Internet and Intranet and other computer software to complete essential duties and responsibilities.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to maintain open communication with both internal and external customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,000.00 – $1,900.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- No experience needed
- Day shift
- No weekends
Work Location: On the road