We’re looking for a painter to deliver high-quality painting services for our commercial clients. You will be responsible for all aspects of the painting process, including designing and estimating projects, preparing the work area, and applying paint. To succeed in this role, you will have to have experience using tools such as ladders and scaffolding to access high places. You should be responsible, punctual, and trustworthy.
- Frame and prepare walls for painting.
- Mix and apply paint with or without ladders or scaffolds.
- Clean up and dispose of waste.
- Apply protective coatings, like primer, sealer and varnishes to prevent moisture and protect surfaces.
- Paint decorative details, like borders and trim.
- Apply protective coatings, like sealers, to prevent moisture damage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location