- Front desk
- Addiction counseling
- Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or GED
We’re looking for a Receptionist who is excited to join our passionate, authentic and courageous team. We’re uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence: our core values are more than just words on a page – we live and breathe them. To work at Landmark Recovery is to make a promise to help our patients achieve their wildest dreams. Our mission is to unlock human potential and save a million lives over the next hundred years.
Landmark Recovery operates Residential Treatment Programs for individuals with Substance Abuse Disorder. We seek not merely to restore sobriety, but to transform our patients’ worlds from a state of everlasting darkness to vibrant technicolor. We believe that treatment is local, individualized, holistic and relational. We’re currently in several states and are rapidly growing nationally. Learn more at https://landmarkrecovery.com/.
Our successful Receptionist candidates will be organized, efficient, proactive and responsive self-starters. They’ll be authentic and passionate, pay attention to details, and demonstrate strong nursing skills while meeting patients where they are, conveying that “we care about YOU.” They’ll have a high EQ, be people savvy and be carefully attuned to nuance and behavioral subtleties. They’ll enjoy working independently and also collaboratively, as part of a care team.
The most successful candidates will have some capacity with being entrepreneurial and nimble, as we are always developing new approaches throughout the business. They’ll flow well with what others call stress and be comfortable with addressing differences and conflict while simultaneously also humble and eager to receive and integrate feedback. They’ll demonstrate healthy and motivating ways of giving feedback as well. They’ll bring great care, integrity, and customer service to all they do.
The Receptionist serves to greet visitors to the facility, handle inbound telephone traffic, sort mail, and assist the Business Office Manager and Executive Director with other administrative tasks.
- Greet all visitors and ensure they complete the visitor log
- Answer facility phone and direct calls to appropriate person by email or phone
- Sort facility mail and ensure delivery to appropriate person
- Must stay in assigned area and control entrance and egress of all non-employees
- Keep record of inventory and submit for approval
- Review & approve time cards in absence of Business Office Manager
- Submit payroll for processing in absence of Business Office Manager
- Submit payments in absence of Business Office Manager
- Maintain invoices, Check Commitment Form and keep record of checks
- Responsible for moderate accounting correspondence
- Complete other tasks as requested by Business Office Manager and Executive Director
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years prior experience as a Concierge, Receptionist, Office Assistant, or Administrative Assistant
- Microsoft Office
- Accounting and payroll experience a plus
- Personal passion or interest in substance abuse issues strongly preferred
- Must be committed to drug-free lifestyle and responsible alcohol use
Part Time: Saturday-Sunday 8a-6:30p
Compensation is $16 per hour.
To apply, please provide the following information.
1) A passionate and honest cover letter that includes why you are interested in this position and our mission, what you feel is special about yourself, why you are the right person for this job and our organization, a description of your most relevant experiences and salary expectations
2) A current resume
3) Links to your social media profiles, such as LinkedIn, if you have them
At Landmark Recovery, we believe diversity is a strength. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We respect the time and energy it takes to apply for the next step on your career path, so we will make every effort to contact you quickly after receiving your application. Thank you for your consideration and interest in working with us at Landmark Recovery.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Weekends only
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location