- Front desk
- High school diploma or GED
The P.T. Receptionist position is Monday – Friday from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Needs to be flexible to work earlier or full day when the full time receptionist is out.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Year Round Pool is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location