Haven Behavioral Healthcare
Job title: Part-time RN – NIGHTS
Company: Haven Behavioral Healthcare
Job description: Part-time RN Night Shift
- 3rd shift; 11p-7:30am (2 shifts weekly)
- NEW GRADS WELCOME
- Competitive rates & shift differentials!
About Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern PA
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern PA is an 86 bed acute-care Joint Commission Accredited psychiatric hospital that offers care for adults dealing with mental health conditions and co-occurring disorders. We are dedicated to partnering with individuals, families, and communities to improve the lives of patients through the delivery of high-quality, specialty behavioral health services.
- A small family like environment where focus is on patient outcomes.
- Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and accessible.
- Competitive pay.
- Conducts patient assessments and provides nursing interventions to patients as assigned.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
- Provides supervision to Behavioral Health Technicians. Assumes role of Charge Nurse when assigned.
Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
Haven Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) all employees and regular contractors of Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania are required to obtain the COVID-19 Vaccine or receive approval for an exception prior to date of hire.
Location: Reading, PA
Job date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 07:55:04 GMT
Click Here To Apply