- Administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: Please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account (https://www.myworkday.com/archildrens/)and search the “Find Jobs” report.
CC017116 Access Primary Care Clinic
Responsible for the first impression of Arkansas Children’s; Performs basic functions relative to scheduling and registration for outpatient clinics including complete and accurate demographic and insurance information.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college program or technical school or nursing diploma, Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, Certificate from college program or technical school
Required Work Experience:
Recommended Work Experience:
Administrative Support – Direct_Epic experience, Related Field – 1 year of experience
1. Schedules all patient appointments and ensures referrals are obtained.
2. Meets or exceeds expected productivity and accuracy standards.
3. Greets and engages patients, families and visitors in order to provide a positive first impression.
4. Completes registration and discharge activities, including co-payment collection, MyChart activation, insurance verification, etc.
5. Completes discharge scheduling and ensure follow up appointments and tests are scheduled.
6. Able to register in 1 or more Centers (in addition to Home Center) as demonstrated by floating.
7. Collaborates with clinical partners to optimize patient communication, clinic flow and ongoing care.
8. Actively engages in activities to enhance the patient experience, including encouragement of the patient satisfaction survey.