CHI St Vincent Health
Job title: Patient Care Coordinator Nurse
Company: CHI St Vincent Health
Job description: Overview
Nurse Patient Care Coordinator with CHI St Vincent have a variety of skills from clinical to project management. In addition to the RN Job Description, responsibilities include facilitating day-to-day operations of the Unit. Collaborates with staff, Nurse Managers, team leaders, supervisors, and physicians to ensure quality patient care is being provided with optimum patient outcomes
As a nurse with us, you will advance your career by providing care to patients funneled in from other units in the medical center which will quickly acquaint you with a variety of injuries, treatment options, and disease states. This provides you with the education and experience to advance your nursing career in a specialized service line.
You appreciate that you will rarely have the same day twice and you thrive in a fast-paced clinical environment. Your documentation and communication is thorough, adding value to the whole nursing team. You position your teammate to do his, her, or their best work benefiting your shared patients by ensuring a smooth transition at shift change when you give a report.
You have a talent for planning and coordinating which patients and their loved ones appreciate. You have the ability to think critically, creatively, and unconventionally when necessary. Project management is a natural talent as you will coordinate care between multiple patients while keeping your entire healthcare team on track with shared goals.
CHI St Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We are offering a sign on bonus up to $15,000 . We also offer relocation assistance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
Whether you are an experienced RN ‘who’s seen it all’ or a nurse working toward that, we invite you to join CHI St Vincent today and experience cardiology nursing with us!
- Functions as a clinical and leadership mentor and coach to new and existing staff
- Provides input and feedback to the nurse manager/department leadership in regards to team performance
- Remains aware of and guides effective management of materials and supplies, and works to minimize waste.
- Communicates the shared vision, mission and values of the department, SVI, and CHI.
- Participates in and actively supports Unit Council decisions
- Supports an atmosphere that encourages high performance, teamwork and continual improvement of staff in order to
- Role models clinical and professional excellence.
- Diploma in Nursing from accredited nursing program or Associates Degree in Nursing required.
- Admission to a BSN program within one year, or obtaining a Bachelor degree within 2 years of assuming position is strongly encouraged.
- Active Registered Nurse Licensure in Arkansas or eNLC licensure with multistate privileges in good standing with the Arkansas Board of Nursing. License must be unencumbered.
- 2 years recent Nursing experience in area of specialty
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Participation in Nursing Career Advancement Program
- 1 year charge/management experience
- Membership in professional organization
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:48:08 GMT
Click Here To Apply