Saline Health System
Job title: Patient Care Tech – Med-Surg 7a-7p
Company: Saline Health System
Job description: Description :
Job Specifications/Qualifications One year experience preferred or successful completion of 1 semester first year of nursing school curriculum or nursing assistance certification through the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Certified Nursing Assistant through the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care preferred
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or has completed the first semester of nursing school, or certified through the Arkansas Office of Long Term care.
Care of the Patient * Completes patient care (may include V.S, I&Os, heights, weights, ADL and other patient care related assignments in a safe, efficient and timely manner.)
- Documents patient care and other assignments according to the department guidelines.
- Recognizes and reports changes in patient condition to licensed staff
- Assists with admission, transfer and discharge as directed by the Registered Nurse
- Communicates patient/family information to health care team members to assist with individualizing the patient plan of care.
- Practices universal precautions/isolation, techniques according to hospital policy
- Recognizes unsafe and emergency situations and reacts appropriate.
- Provides relief for patient families and may sit with patients who are suicidal, homicidal, combative, confused, distressed or at risk for falling.
- Educated on de-escalation techniques
Education : High School Diploma or GED
Licences & certifications Certified Nursing Asst
Location: Benton, AR
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:44:16 GMT
Click Here To Apply