- Physician Assistant License
- Occupational Therapy Assistant License
Benchmark Therapies, Inc. is seeking per diem Occupational Therapy Assistant interested in providing exceptional care at Cathedral Village, a premier retirement community, in Philadelphia, PA!
If you share our passion for serving the geriatric community with personalized therapy services and want to join a company that gives you the support and resources needed to succeed and thrive, you’ve found your home. Come join us!
Qualified candidates should have:
1. Active PA COTA License in good standing
2. Current TB/PPD
3. Covid vaccination
- Providing services that help improve ADLs, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from diseases or injuries.
- Working closely with fellow therapy staff to collaboratively and effectively treat patients
- Recording patient responses to treatments and reports outcomes of treatment through proper documentation through Nethealth (Rehab Optima)
- Establishing relationships with your patients to keep them engaged and positive about their treatment
- Being kind and courteous to all patients and facility staff and providing
- Keep a teamwork approach
Benchmark Therapies is a rehabilitation provider that was formed in 2005 with the vision of creating a company focused on innovative, patient-centered care by kind, passionate therapists – all while maintaining a partnership approach with clients. Dedication to this vision has yielded undeniable care outcomes and fostered a strong company culture of motivated therapists who feel valued. Our services are proudly provided to the geriatric community across the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
Job Types: Temporary, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $37.50 per hour
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you vaccinated against Covid-19? (boosters not required)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant License (Required)
Work Location: One location