Job title: Pharmacy Liaison
Company: CPS Solutions
Job description: Pharmacy Liaison – Meridian
Trellis Rx is seeking highly motivated and customer service-oriented pharmacy professionals who want to elevate their career to the next level. We are currently conducting a search for a Pharmacy Liaison to join a growing team of colleagues at our customer site, Anderson Regional in Meridian, MS, to provide outstanding service to patients with complex, specialty diseases to help them achieve improved clinical outcomes.
- Educating leadership and clinic staff on the Trellis model, to gain their support
- Initializing and leading ongoing work in clinics and ensuring that the patient/Trellis engagement is appropriate and consistent with their preferences. This includes:
- Ensuring that every patient who can benefit from specialty pharmacy services is identified and met in clinic upon arrival
- Explaining the benefits of our specialty pharmacy, without impeding patient choice of pharmacy, and achieving patient participation
- Successfully enrolling patients into the program
- Performing all benefits investigation, prior authorization, and financial assistance work needed to ensure patients have access to the medication they need
- Overseeing services provided to enrolled patients – ensuring that everything from order entry to final verification is completed quickly, accurately, and in accordance with patients’ needs
- Providing direct support to enrolled patients to ensure that they are supported throughout their therapy regimen and achieve their intended outcome. This includes:
- Conducting outbound phone calls for patient support, adherence checks, and refill reminders
- Accepting inbound calls from patients, as needed and sharing in on call coverage to ensure 24/7 patient support
- Appropriately triaging any clinical questions to an appropriate clinician (pharmacist, nurse, or provider)
- Designing clinic workflows to help deliver the Trellis experience to patients and developing new and improved processes for efficient, safe fulfillment of specialty medications
- Participating in conferences and workshops to help promote Trellis Rx
- At minimum a High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a pharmacy liaison or technician
- Registered, or the ability to become registered as a pharmacy technician in the state of Mississippi
- Experience interacting with physicians, nurses, or other healthcare professionals (preferably in a medical clinic)
- Knowledge of benefits investigation, prior authorization support, and patient financial assistance work highly preferred
- Strong people skills and the ability to work with teams across customers
- Proficiency in standard workplace software (e.g., MS Office), EMR systems (e.g., EPIC, Cerner, or Meditech), and dispensing systems (e.g., QS1, RX30, or Computer Rx) highly preferred
- The ability to start from scratch, execute quickly and accurately without pre-defined processes and protocols, and an interest in defining such processes for the future
- The patience to adapt to patients’ and customers’ preferences and processes, while always upholding Trellis standards
And bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a health system specialty pharmacy as an in-clinic liaison
- Experience working with various disease states
Here’s what we’d like to offer to you:
- A driver’s seat position transforming how specialty pharmacy services are delivered to the most complex patients, to improve their overall experience and outcomes
- A platform to meaningfully leverage and further develop your (healthcare) technology, leadership, and management skills, working alongside our senior leadership and premier health system customers
- Competitive compensation including a bonus opportunity and Benefits
Benefits : All employees enjoy a competitive salary, eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full-Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Time Off Plan, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
CPS Solutions, LLC Requirements: All employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test and signed onboarding documents. Additionally, you may be required to provide medical records or have additional medical examinations/background checks that are a specific requirement of the location or position in which you are hired. Due to the healthcare requirements of the location where you will work and the clients we support, this may include a COVID vaccine. This applies to internal transfers and status changes for internal CPS Solutions, LLC team members. CPS Solutions, LLC is also committed to a safe and drug free workplace.
About TrellisRx: Now part of CPS, TrellisRx is a technology-enabled service provider that partners with health systems to fund, build, and operate world-class specialty pharmacies on their behalf, with their brand. Trellis enables health systems to deliver enhanced experiences and outcomes by helping them offer concierge level clinical and administrative support to patients throughout their course of therapy. We believe pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are critical additions to the care team and that an exceptional pharmacy team makes superior results possible. For More information, visit .
About CPS Solutions, LLC: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, CPS Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation’s largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS Solutions, LLC helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS Solutions, LLC helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise, and proprietary technologies. For more information, visit .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, mental or physical disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location: Meridian, MS
Job date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 08:01:06 GMT
Click Here To Apply