Job title: Pharmacy Resident- Pharmacy, FT, Varies
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Job description: Patient Care:
- During clinical practice experiences, demonstrate the ability to plan, organize, execute, and monitor pharmacy care plans designed to improve the quality of patient care while effectively utilizing resources.
- Perform verbal and written pharmacotherapy and clinical support consultations for physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Provide pharmacist and pharmacy students with clinical education and training congruent with core competencies and educational objectives.
- During practice management experiences, demonstrate the ability to identify problems, makejudgements, communicate effectively, and assume responsibility for the use of medications and the medication delivery system.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the characteristics of pharmacy workload, human resource management, and the application of medication distribution systems.
- Organize and maintain appropriate documentation of clinical and practice management activities for purposes of pharmacy management and hospital accreditation.
- Resident must complete educational goals and objectives of the PGY1 Pharmacy residency program at NMMC and actively participate in the evaluation process.
- The incumbent must have graduated from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy and be licensed or eligible for licensure as a pharmacist by the Mississippi State Board of Pharmacy. Pharm.D. preferred.
- The incumbent should be competent to provide basic pharmaceutical care services to infant,pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient populations either through personal expertise or through appropriate information sources or networking.
Location: Tupelo, MS
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 07:51:35 GMT
Click Here To Apply