Travel Nurse Across America 3.9★
We are looking for Physical Therapists (PTs) for an immediate travel opening in Elkhart, IN. The right PT should have 1 year of experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a PT, you will be responsible for the evaluation, development, and execution of a plan of care for a variety of patient populations in the acute care setting.
As a PT, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Oversee supervising PTAs, support staff (therapy technicians)
- Bill within the respective setting, following guidelines within settings for facility
- Understand the respective PT board’s rules and regulations, complying within respective state
- Interface with Medical Center personnel and physicians to ensure team-focused plan of care
- Understand adaptive equipment
- Evaluate and create a plan of care
- Modify plan of care as indicated based on patient’s condition
- Use Medical Center computer systems in performance of daily tasks
- Provide timely and accurate documentation following state and/or insurance guidelines
Must have 1 year of experience. Must have BLS and state-specific licensing.
PTs should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean or stoop without difficulty. PTs must have a sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology and medical terminology.
Certs required: BLS, PT. IN License. Experience required: 1 Year experience. NO FIRST TIME TRAVELERS.