Job title: Plow Operator
Job description: Location: Paoli, IN
Salary Interval: Hourly
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company, was founded in 1960 in Paoli, Indiana. ElectriCom has experienced continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and further development of skills.
This position will require operation of a plow. Candidate should possess knowledge about excavation and excavation safety and be familiar with various tools and equipment such as compressors, tampers, jack hammers, locators, etc.
- Operate plow.
- Ability to interact and communicate well with superintendent, area manager, co-workers and customers.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Ability to work full-time, in an outdoor environment and in all weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including overtime and be willing to travel.
- Competitive Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) w/ Company Contributions & Match
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Virtual Doctor Service through Teladoc
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability after 3 years employment
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance & Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Vacation Time/PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid weekly
- Per Diem Eligibility
- Experience as an operator in utility construction, preferably with plows.
- Driver’s license is required, CDL is preferred.
- Candidate must pass a drug screen, background check, complete I-9 verification for Homeland Security and complete orientation and safety requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ElectriCom is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).
Location: Paoli, IN
Job date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 08:45:16 GMT
Click Here To Apply